Cutler Real Estate asked Jennifer a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Jennifer's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have my Bachelors in Elementary Education and Spanish, my Masters is in Gifted Education. I have been licensed as a Realtor since 2012
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Real Estate is a great fit for me. I love working with people and helping them to navigate the buying or selling process. I have always been very interested in houses, and I love that I get to peek inside so many of them!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Stow, and it is a great community to raise a family! The schools are excellent and people are friendly. I have a great neighborhood where neighbors talk and help each other out and kids can play. I have lived here since 2003!
4. How do you spend your free time?
I have four kids, so my free time is usually spent with them! I love being able to work full time as a Realtor but still be home when they get off the bus. I also like to read, watch TV, and take as many pictures as I can.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
If my 5 "things" could be my husband and our four kids, I would be happy.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?